Castellano English Français
 
logotipo
  Company
    Mission
    Values
    Team
    Clients
  Services
  Contact
  Links
Company: Clients

They are mainly small and medium-sized companies with an average size of twenty employees and an average turnover of two million, eight hundred thousand euros. They are family companies in which management and ownership coincide.

By sectors, they are divided into the following: Promotion and Construction, Services, Sales Distribution, Trade and Hotel, Restaurant and Catering, Industrial.


Approximately 82% are in Navarre and the remaining 18% are in the Basque Country, La Rioja, Aragon and France (Aquitaine). These clients appreciate our going beyond mere recommendations to become involved
in their implementation.

 

Legal notice
Parque Tomás Caballero, 2 - 5ª Planta, Oficina 7 - 31006 Pamplona (Navarra-Spain) - T.: 948 15 14 28 - F.: 948 15 12 79